Big Money Forums

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Make Money Online
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 04-01-2010, 09:17 AM

relldagreat is on a distinguished road
Post A good paypal money maker,simple but works.

About 4 months ago I stumbled across this program while looking for ways to make money with Paypal. I only cost a buck so I said what the heck I might as well try it. Believe me I thought it was a scam but when I started promoting it I started getting a few sale here and there straight to my Paypal.No lie the first couple of weeks were kind of slow because I wasn't taking it serious. I made about $20 bucks that week.
The program is easy it comes with it's own simple web page and your direct paypal referral link. It's called the One Dollar Idea. I don't know if this was posted before but I thought it would help a lot of people. Especially new people wanting to make some easy extra money. It's not going to make you rich but it could come in handy for some bill, groceries, or just simply for a little extra spending money.
I'm not saying I've made thousands of dollars with this, but in the last two months I've made $420. It's not a lot but if you use the method I'm doing it could probably make even more. I spend about 6 hours a day promoting it after work on the net 5 days a week. I'm going to start using the weekends to see how much more it can make.

I promote in forms, ad listings, social sites, and site like vine fire. I get a lot of it off from vinefire and reddit. If you have a way to make multiple accounts on reddit that will help you a lot. Try hiding your ip and make different accounts on reddit so you can vote for your post for a higher position. It takes work but it'll pay off.

Like I said it's not going to make you rich but it'll help you. Instead of wasting time and effort with affiliate sites or what ever your using to make money give this a try. The site looks kind of cheese but it's simple. I'm just being completely honest about it. I you have the time on your hands give it a shot. It's only a buck.

Oh yeah before i forget I use a link Shriner when promoting also. Here's the link:

urlm.in/dunv