Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Forum Community Discussions and Announcements > Advertisements and Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 06-26-2008, 07:42 PM

ibuzzmentor is on a distinguished road
Create Unlimited Dirt Cheap Leads with IBuzz Pro

Thanks for the info on your business. I have been busy the fast few weeks examining many things. One of the things me and a friend have been examining is Ibuzz Pro voice blasting software and services. Using voice blasting to generate leads and to stop the tedious time dialing, and prospecting with dead end leads. We have finally found something that is great and has no competition in the marketplace. In my five years making major money from home I wish I had a tool like this all along. I would have tripled my income.

This software allows you to make hundreds or thousands of voice blast messages. It allows you to leave messages on answering machines, and to have the prospect if interested press one to instantly connect to you. Or let us say you have a bunch of old leads you want to call, you can blast them in one shot. This system has 15 million leads for you to call. You can call business to business leads. You can call realtors, accountants, teachers, whatever. They have MLM and network marketing genealogy lists you can call. You can add you own leads if you want or call the site's. Trust me 15 million will last a long time . This site ALSO automatically scrubs the lists you call against the Do Not Call List. To be able to do that on your own would cost you tens of thousands of dollars. This really is the perfect system. On tests so far we have created many high quality leads anywhere from 1-2 dollars. Compare this to the 8 bucks plus you would spend on high quality leads. These leads come live to you right there on the phone. It really is the perfect way to leverage your time.

Where voiceshot and other companies charge 12 cents a minute, this company charges 1.9 cents per 30 second message. Could you handle sending out 1000 calls and having 25 high quality leads calling you back wanting more information?

I usually am very strict with what I endorse but this tool is a must for all sales people no matter what business they are in.

To learn more go to

If you have questions let me know. The cost of this perfect system is manageable plus they have an affiliate program where you can get your money back after two sales. Some members are earning $5k their first week. This tool is totally duplicatable and EVERYONE on your team should use it.

"WHY BUY LEADS THE ONLY ONE GETTING RICH THAT WAY ARE THE LEAD VENDORS"

Chris
877-776-7503