Big Money Forums

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Business, Jobs and Career Forums > Online Business and Marketing > Make Money Online
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 04-27-2009, 01:31 AM

gogetakame is on a distinguished road
New Money Making Opportunity!

There is this company that offers web hosting and has an amazing affiliate program that offers quite a bit of money for each person you refer. This company is GDI (Global Domains International). They are completely legit and you can research them if you're unsure. They are on INC 500, which is a list of the 500 fastest growing, legit companies in the US. It is ranked 37 because of the popularity. You are given a domain with a .ws extension and it is a small fee of 10 dollars per month, but what sets this company aside from other hosting companies is its affiliate program. The affiliate program is simply amazing. For each person you refer, you earn 1 dollar per month. This is 5 levels deep meaning you can earn money from the people you refer, you referrals refer and so on 5 levels deep. Not only is there this monthly earnings, but there is also another bonus! For every 5 members you sign up in a one week's period, you make 100 dollars! That is some serious money making possibilities right there!
When you sign up, you're on a 7-day free trial and you get their full services. In case you decide that you don't like it and want to quit (I highly recommend you stick with the program), then you can cancel your trial within those 7 days and you won't be charged a penny. This means this is completely risk-free! Isn't it worth to at least check it out? Sign up through me and I will provide you with wonderful support and tips on how to gain more money. Visit my website: and enter in your email and name. Then you can watch the video that explains what GDI is about. You can skip the video if you like and go straight to the signing up.
For those of you who are thinking that this is just another scam, trust me it isn't. I have proof videos that this company actually pays. Sign up through me at my website: and I will help you succeed because the more money you're making, the more I am. Together we can form a team so please sign up and start making some extra money from home!

PS: If you have any questions feel free to email me at:
I will respond as soon as possible and guide you through the process. You don't want to miss out on this amazing opportunity.

(Note: On my site, just scroll all the way down and enter in your name, email address, and your phone number. Don't worry, I will not contact you by phone, but I will contact you by email to help you start making money.)

Here is a video of me explaining GDI:

Unread 05-17-2009, 07:20 AM

alistercook is on a distinguished road
There is some money in ebay and amazon, etc.

I have found that working works well.

Try a temp job maybe. Fill up your bank account. Then if you don't like it, quit.
Source life.

Unread 07-22-2009, 05:25 AM

PlutoFintan is on a distinguished road
Dont affraid it is only for verification tat u r serious and u r here.If u dont have any then u can use those money which u maked online only for purchasing like buying Train tickets,etc through online...