Big Money Forums  

Go Back   Big Money Forums > Big Money Forum Community Discussions and Announcements > Advertisements and Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Radio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Submit Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 05-24-2009, 10:52 PM

strosdegoz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
Great to see that Me2everyone is now legally recognized, great step forward!!!

Unread 05-30-2009, 11:20 AM

soulmarket is on a distinguished road
Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 468000 members & growing every minute)

INTERVIEW

Date : 30th May, 2009

Yesterday 36 members joined our administration team, helping to process more than 42,000 emails from other members seeking the chance to work with me2everyone. Next week elements of the new members area arrive for final testing on the new servers. Meanwhile the Customer Care Manager package has evolved and is being prepared for launch. We have also asked our developers to re-write the Guest area in .ASP with improvements in places such as the MEET THE TEAM.

The directors are also going to be interviewed during next week and so if you have any questions for them please CLICK HERE . You can ask anything, from the me2everyone vision, the outlook for the future, the legal aspects of share ownership, our personal lives or even to comment on the rumours on different websites. We are an open book. So please email all your questions with the subject line
Unread 05-30-2009, 11:21 AM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 468000 members & growing every minute)

INTERVIEW

Date : 30th May, 2009

Yesterday 36 members joined our administration team, helping to process more than 42,000 emails from other members seeking the chance to work with me2everyone. Next week elements of the new members area arrive for final testing on the new servers. Meanwhile the Customer Care Manager package has evolved and is being prepared for launch. We have also asked our developers to re-write the Guest area in .ASP with improvements in places such as the MEET THE TEAM.

The directors are also going to be interviewed during next week and so if you have any questions for them please CLICK HERE . You can ask anything, from the me2everyone vision, the outlook for the future, the legal aspects of share ownership, our personal lives or even to comment on the rumours on different websites. We are an open book. So please email all your questions with the subject line “INTERVIEW” by 9:00am Monday and we’ll start to answer them here – giving you official and tangible information.

Thanks for your support!
Unread 06-03-2009, 06:34 PM

Send a message via MSN to strosdegoz Send a message via Yahoo to strosdegoz Send a message via Skype™ to strosdegoz
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS NOW CLOSED!

Date : 1st June, 2009
WOW! What a fantastic response!!

Please do not send any more e-mails regarding the interviews as the timeline has now expired!

We would like to thank all of you who have taken the time to send some really well thought out and probing questions regarding aspects of m2e to form part of the interviews of the CEO and Directors of me2everyone. These will be collated this week and those interviews will appear soon within the 'Latest News'
Unread 06-04-2009, 04:40 PM

NEW SERVERS

Date : 4th June, 2009

We are migrating to new servers.

For the last 6 months me2everyone has "lived" on Linux-based servers. However 6 weeks ago we decided to redevelop the website in a combination of .ASP and .NET languages, which are more at home in a WIndows environment. So the new servers are Windows-based.

The migration process is relatively simple, but we are also adding in the new database next week and begining live beta testing of the new 1.5 members area. All this will be on the new servers and so the website will be down for maintenance. We will give you ample warning of when this will happen.

Beta testers will be invited from both the Ripple members and our Global Exec. We aim to get the new components online asap.
Unread 06-05-2009, 05:56 PM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 471000 members & growing every minute)

LET'S GET THE COUNTDOWN STARTED!

Date : 5th June, 2009

Hello to everyone!

Bonjour, Ni hao, Buenos Dias, Gutentag, Selamat Pagi, Privet and our warm, good wishes to every member across more than 170 countries! We feel extremely honoured to have you as a me2everyone member and we're also really excited by what the future holds for this wonderful group of people. You are all pioneers - sharing in birthing pains and everyone here feels a warm affinity to each one of you.

Perhaps you joined me2everyone out of curiosity...

Perhaps it was to find a new way to make money...

Perhaps someone twisted your arm! ;o)

Well, whatever reason you have become a part of me2everyone and now your patience is about to be rewarded. All your questions are going to be answered and we will step up to answer our critics. Not just in words - but in deeds. We are going to deliver on our promises!

So let's forget our problems - the delays and the bugs. We have put together an incredible team and you - everyone of our members is part of this team. You have helped drive me2everyone towards 500,000 people and you all deserve a thunderous applause!

THANK YOU!!!

From TODAY m2e really starts to fly, no more waiting, the train is at the station, were all on board so lets get rolling, as of today Friday June 5th 2009 there will be updates here on this website every day which will endeavour to make you completely aware of what's happening in our busy offices. We will be introducing all the:

* Directors

* Our Support Team

* The Global Exec members

* Our Press Officers

* - in fact everyone who is
Unread 06-06-2009, 10:56 PM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 472000 members & growing every minute)

Q1: WHEN IS THE PRELAUNCH OVER?

Date : 6th June, 2009

Last week our new CEO spent a lot of time with the web developers, finding out just what’s taking so long getting the 1.5 version of the website live. He hears the echoes of suggestions that in early June members would begin to see some things happen and he realises its early June and, in truth, nothing really has changed. He knows what this means: people become disillusioned. Members write in, wondering when the website will go live; when they will be able to transform their dreams into a reality and; asking whether all this is smoke and mirrors – true to what blogs and forums are saying across the planet? He also knows that with nearly 500,000 there is a huge responsibility for me2everyone to deliver – and deliver it FAST!

Michael Leonard wants to ensure that we get this right and the developers make a plan. By 8th June the new database that will power version 1.5 will be ready. By 15th June the new servers will be configured and a week later the first elements of version 1.5 arrive allowing you to complete your profile, search for your friends and communicate with anyone in me2everyone. Then during June another version of the me2everyone guest area is created: something that really explains m2e in the first page and provides a wider range of support. The new Goto > Work section is completed with a chance for the GE-Enhanced team to begin developing their Customer Care network. And then there is the pledge: something that will connect every member! The pledge is that as each Customer Care network member registers they will begin to personally phone or email every member in their assigned group, personally answering every question and helping members to understand me2everyone.

So our CEO starts the ball rolling on Saturday by pledging to you that version 1.5 will be live during June 2009 and that from June our customer care team will personally begin to contact every single member.

On Sunday we begin to explore more of the questions you have been asking. This time though, we will try to bring the news a little earlier in the day :o)
Unread 06-07-2009, 08:01 AM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 472000 members & growing every minute)

Q2: WHERE DID M2E COME FROM?

Date : 7th June, 2009

Every story has a beginning and Brenda Karayel (ID 18299) asked those questions about where we came from and where we will be in 5 years time. Brenda wanted to know how m2e was born? What inspired us and how did the seed of the idea grow? Brenda wonders where the will and energy came from to put such a huge plan into action. She also asked how we remain inspired after all the problems we faced and how sceptics have reacted. Finally Brenda wants to know where we see and hope m2e will be in 5 years time? It seems that the man with all these answers is new CEO Michael Leonard...

PART 1

You know, the story of me2everyone goes way back to a project I worked on in 1998. The inspiration came from matchmaker.com, whose graphics were playful and whose reach was global. The whole essence of the website was about friendship. Matchmaker was a dating site, but really it was probably the first true social networking website. I made friends across the world and visited often. I found business partners but after its sale to Lycos the playfulness seemed to disappear.

I became inspired and designed something called the World Park: a simple and colourful drawing emerged and I began to visit numerous web developers. I’m not web trained – not really. I was great in BASIC way back in 1986 but I never developed from there. I met web designers in England and California and was told: “Mike, the technology to run this website simply doesn’t exist...” The dream died there and then and my life went in a different direction.

Eventually the technology arrived but I was so tied up in other things that World Park remained a dream. Thinking back, I would say that if you have ever have a dream and someone tells you "it's impossible" – ignore them and find a way to achieve it or make a compromise – but at least start your dream with real action. Seven years later I see the successes of pioneers like MySpace, Friendster, Second Life and Facebook and I wonder: “what if”.

The story of me2everyone for real begins again in 2008, from the fires of converging problems. By now the World Park name had been “given” to a plan to create a golf resort in Africa, and in early 2008 I saw some news on Yahoo about a US-based organisation called Kiva.org. I was impressed by their micro-finance idea to help people in developing nations. They had endorsement from Oprah and Bill Clinton. Kiva lets members lend small amounts of money to needy people, which is then repaid over a period of time. From a career helping entrepreneurs across the world, I figured that whatever Kiva.org was doing for developing nations could be a way to help entrepreneurs everywhere.

The project started in March 2008 as the MYMoneyTree.tv concept – forecast to launch during the summer. Meanwhile we began to look at a simple way to create more members for both World Park and the emerging MMT.tv platform. The old files were dusted off and by September work had started to build me2everyone.

When the first MMT.tv website emerged it coincided with the first visible signs of the recession. The timing sucked and after 2 months the MMT.tv membership had reached a mere 300 people. The me2everyone concept had also emerged but due to the uncertain nature of business in late 2008 we opted to create a very simply “taster” for the website to gauge public opinion. The guess was 10,000 members by the end of January and if we were very, very, very lucky we would hit 30,000 by March 1st when we expected the new version of the website to appear... How wrong we were!

So here’s the birth of me2everyone. To discover the how me2everyone emerged as one of the hottest ideas on the web and what’s coming to lift me2everyone away from the crash, come back later this evening (if you can) (9pm – GMT) and the rest of Brenda’s questions are answered.
Unread 06-08-2009, 10:36 PM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 473000 members & growing every minute)

Q4: IT'S ALL NEW. SO WHAT'S NEW?

Date : 8th June, 2009

Hi everyone
Unread 06-10-2009, 03:59 PM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 474000 members & growing every minute)

PUSHING 500,000

Date : 10th June, 2009

In February 2004 a new company hit the web in a very quiet way offering a way for American college students the chance to update each other. It was called Facebook and by December 2004 they had 1m active users. On January 9th 2009 another new company quietly came to the web and now six months later me2everyone is on the cusp of a half million members. That
Unread 06-10-2009, 07:01 PM

Lots of new members will be signing up thanks to this promotiong.
5,000 shares for referring a new member and 2,000 shares for new sign ups.
Come on board and get your shares!!!!
Unread 06-11-2009, 10:52 PM

Me2everyone 2000 shares

NEW RECOMMENDER SHARES! (until we reach 500,000 members)
Me2everyone 2000 shares
Unread 06-16-2009, 06:35 PM

Thats good news that they are going to have their own Debit Card at Me2everyone.
If it ever goes live :P then that will be a great way to receive commissions.

Over 480,000 Members.... We need to start to see some improvements other than
update letters in my opinion but i still like how they handle everything step by step
Unread 06-18-2009, 08:40 AM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 480000 members & growing every minute)

TECH UPDATES

Date : 17th June, 2009

During the last 24 hours me2everyone.com has been offline several times whilst we moved from the Linux servers to the Windows platform. A day’s worth of pain now signals the start of a new and exciting journey!

The guys at Dolphin have completed the first main sections of the new members’ area and nearly 2000 members will be invited to play with the new site in the next few days! We then launch these vast improvements to all members any day from Tuesday 23rd. Also next week we expect m2e’s email server to be ready for action: giving us a chance to subscribe to important developments that affect you in me2everyone; everything from special m2e upgrades, site news and share notifications - all direct to your email.

By July 3rd we expect to begin testing the new version 1.6 front end that gives you an improved layout and a few more features. Also coming early July is the Goto > Work feature of me2everyone.com where we finally put Customer Care Managers on the ground ready to help you with any query. Response times over the current Customer Support system will blow you away – just as they should do!

So, every Friday from next week there will be new features on me2everyone.com – some you will see and some will be improvements in the background code or admin areas. But all will improve your experience of me2everyone.com!
Unread 06-22-2009, 02:42 PM

SERVER UPDATE - SUNDAY

Date : 21st June, 2009

As a temporary measure we have moved back onto the Linux severs. The reason behind this move is to give the prelaunch website the chance to become stable once again.

The "prelaunch" website is built in PHP and the new version is a combination of ASP and NET programming languages. Now with the modifactions our programmers made, this old version of the website should have run on the new servers. Unfortuantley this proved not to be the case, with the site up and down like a yoyo.

On Monday we will discuss the way forward. We have told the programmers that we do not want to see any more delays - its simply not fair to more than 480,000 members. We will let you know the outcome of these talks during monday. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Unread 06-22-2009, 10:54 PM

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 482000 members & growing every minute)

NOW IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

Date : 22nd June, 2009

“Great!”

“Guys, sincerely thanks for all your hard work!”

“You are all genuinely nice people and we’re looking forward to the future”

“Let’s create Ripples!!”

Hi and thanks for all your fantastic support during the past few months! We have all shared a fantastic journey, often filled with frustrations, but along the way we have made some incredible new friendships and now, after 6 months of waiting and nearly a half million people waiting on baited breath, the countdown to the new members’ area has finally begun. We have a wonderful vision for the future of me2everyone and every member will share in any successes we create.

Today we completed the first phase of testing of the new members’ area and later tomorrow we let some 700 Global Execs and Ripple members loose for phase 2 of testing. If everything goes well by late Thursday the new version of me2everyone.com goes live! But what does it mean? What will you be able to do?

You will be able to create a profile and share this with your friends. You will be able to search for new friends and discover more about everyone who has signed up and created new shares for you. You will be able to send each other messages and began interacting. You will be able to read the latest news (this has a complete makeover, making it easier to find stories. Check your current shares and discover more about the people who have helped you achieve success. There’s advertising on the website, which in version 1.6 you will be able to customise. These are the basic features that we are launching with.

NEXT!

Every Friday for the next 12 weeks me2everyone.com will evolve through several versions (1.6 to 1.9). Every week there will be new features and improvements. Some you will be able to see, some you can use and others will be background improvements. Within all this will be a major IT upgrade where me2everyone commits to spending GBP
Unread 06-24-2009, 07:26 AM

Me2everyone

489673 members and it`s growing every minute

(2000 free shares for new sign up until we reach 500000 members)

Unread 06-26-2009, 06:56 PM

Only 7000 members away from the 500,000 member milestone!

Unread 06-27-2009, 12:07 PM

M2E is approaching 500K

Grab your Free Shares Now! In a few hours M2E will reach 500K members and you will have lost out on an Opportunity that truly comes only once in a LifeTime (2000 free shares for new sign up until we reach 500000 members)
Unread 06-28-2009, 04:12 PM

I like the new backoffice, its looking good and its also loading pretty fast at least when i tried it.
Great Job!

We are just few members away from 500,000 members if not there already